Sunday, September 26, 2010

Goin' A Little Cra-Cra!!!

Not sure where I heard the term "cra-cra"...I think it was a television show but...I like it so I'm using it...ha!

Today marks 6 weeks, folks! I have exactly 6 weeks to drop some poundage, firm up my muscles, and walk across the stage glistening like a glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut...yummm....glaze...mmm....doughnuts...focus, Tenecia!!!


Anyway, I started today off thinking about how amazing Erin Stern looked at the Olympia! Please tell me you saw her! The woman's body is INCREDIBLE! I also thought about how bummed I was that the webcast kept freezing last night - what the heck was that all about?!?! My thoughts were also about Phil Heath...wonderful...delicious...smokin' hot...muscley...oh so tastey eye candy...sorry, I'm back....I was just thinking about how amazing his physique was and how Jay Cutler should be saying his prayers because he got lucky last night! Next year, Phil...but if you need comforting between now and then, hit me up! :)



I did my cardio this morning (don't you love the view from my treadmill?) and did a mental checklist of all the things I needed to get done. There were chores to be done (yes, I'm a grown ass woman who calls housework "chores"), a trip to Wal-Mart, food prep (ground turkey and veggies don't cook themselves for some reason), school & work clothes to be ironed, and dinner at my parents' house. Lots of things to get done and luckily I was able to get it all done!
Now, I'm sitting back enjoying a little "me time". I'm going to paint my nails with my favorite OPI nail polish, catch up on my stories (aka General Hospital. Don't judge me - I love myself some GH!!), and enjoy some hot Yogi tea.
Enjoy your evening - here's to a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment