Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Week in Zapatos

A few weeks ago, one of my co-workers made the comment that she has never seen me wear the same pair of shoes more than once in a given week. I just chuckled and told her that I have a deep passionate love affair with shoes. A new pair of shoes can change not only an outfit, but your attitude and how you carry yourself. With that in mind, I thought it would be fun to do a review of my week...in zapatos!


Monday!

I had Monday off so I only got dressed to
go the gym and I decided to go with these Nikes.
Tuesday!!

I scored these lovely Jessica Simpsons from DSW on sale!
What librarian doesn't want to save the world,
one information need at a time,
in snakeskin stilettos?!?!

Tuesday was leg day at the gym so I busted
out my Bikilas!


Wednesday!

I don't normally wear or buy flats but
when I found these Dollhouse zebra flats last year,
I had to have them!!

Thursday!

I had the day off from work but not the gym! You
can't tell in this photo but these shoes are really
really really bright and I love them!
I wore these not only to the gym that day but also to the movies :)

Friday!!

I love Coach!! I own Coach purses, Coach shoes,
Coach bracelets, Coach sunglasses but one of my
favorite purchases from Coach has to be these wedges.
There's something about them that makes me feel
soft & girly when I put them on!

1 comment:

  1. i am a self proclaimed shoe slut....
    :D
    love
    love
    love
    those shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete