- You insist on calling it an "improvement season" versus "off-season"
- When gorging on cookies, candy, tamales, pancakes, and carne asada fries, you calmly inform people that you are "eating to grow"
- A daily check of your abs is necessary....just to ensure that you're not "growing" too much
- You want to roll your eyes & scream every time someone asks when your next show is
- You only want to roll your eyes & scream because you don't know when your next show is due to number 2 on this list
- You pee your pants a little bit each time your coach tells you to bring your competition suit & heels to your next training session so he can "see where you're at"
- Your favorite hashtags are #getallthegains, #eattogrow, #beastmode, #2014istheyear, and #fatkidstatus
- You will get up before the sun rises to go to the gym but getting up early for any other reason is just crazy talk
Thursday, December 26, 2013
You Might Be In Off-Season If....
You might be in off-season if.....