Monday, January 10, 2011

Just What I Need

It's a new week...more prepping to do...and as you may or may not know, this can be tedious & boring. I always look for different forms of motivation so that when my focus is slipping, I can turn to a picture-quote-video to help me "get my mind right".

This video, Passion for Bodybuilding, was shared on siouxcountry and I instantly fell in love with it. I've watched it numerous times since then and also shared it with Tom (it was fun to hear him point out the different bodybuilders by name with such glee in his voice!).

So, I'm watching it again as I start week 2 and thought I would share it with you. I hope that it gives you that kick in the bootay that you need today or any day in the future.

Happy Monday!


2 comments:

  1. You had me with the hot cop =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog while blog hopping tonight. I wish you nothing but success on your journey to your first competition!
    Love the title of your blog by the way.

    Roxie-Girl

    ReplyDelete