Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Daddy Day!

Happy Father's Day to my hubby Tom who gave me two of the greatest gifts in the world! Thank you for loving Jayde, our angel Junior, and I unconditionally. Thank you for being our comic relief, movie date, swim partner, chef, Santa Claus, and DJ :)








I also want to say "Happy Father's Day" to my Papa John! He always said he would be the #1 Man in my life and it's true, he is!







I can't leave out my father-in-law Jack who always has a hug and a shot of whiskey waiting for me :) He's a great storyteller who is willing to give you the shirt off of his back if you needed it!









2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Happy Father's Day to the men in your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family, it is our glue in all times. Yours is beautiful and it is great to see how proud you are of them. Take care.

    ReplyDelete