Thursday, March 29, 2012

That's What's Up Thursday

source

There are so many things I love about
this picture but I'm only going to focus on one.

Look at her face. What do you see?
I see pure joy and  complete confidence.

I think when you've found a place where you feel
like you belong and your physique
is valued & appreciated, you can't help but feel joyous.

This woman has found her place in the new Physique Division
and I love it!

IFBB Physique Pro Sara Hurrle - now that's what's up!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love her! So gorgeous! I'm kind of having a little obsession with the new physique division too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried doing their posing at all?! SO much fun! AND difficult... OMG I was SWEATING trying it the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her too! :) That smile is contagious.

    ReplyDelete