Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sweat to Street Sunday


Welcome to Sweat to Street Sunday's!
Each week my fabulously fit co-hosts and I will link up with one everyday outfit AND one fitness outfit that we love!

"Fashion" "Fitness" "FitFluential" "Fashion Link Up" "Fitness Clothing"
Meet Your Hosts!
Wild Things RUN Free (Charlotte) 
 MCM Mama (Erika) 

***IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW SWEAT TO STREET ON TWITTER OR PLAN ON TWEETING YOUR POST, PLEASE USE THE HASHTAG #SweatToStreet***
Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related.
Every week we spotlight one awesome blogger who links up with us in the previous week! Our way of thanking you for sharing your fabulous/fun/fitness style! 

  This week's featured blogger: Lauren from Strong. Healthy. Balanced.




SWEAT!!!!


The Princess took this picture for me
before I walked her into school last week.

Yes, I'm that mom. I drop my kid off
at school in gym clothes because 1) I really am on
my way to the gym 2) even if I'm not going to the gym,
I'm not putting real clothes on
at 7:15 am unless I really really really have to :)




Shirt: Forever 21
Shorts: Danskin (I'm in love with all
things Danskin right now!!)
Shoes: Nike
Accessories: Livestrong bracelet, hat from Bodybuilding.com


STREET!!!!


At my library branch, we always joke that you're not an
official librarian until you start wearing cardigans!

I own very few cardigans but stole borrowed this
one from my mom last week. This is my first time
pairing this dress with a cardigan and I
really like it!


Dress: Old Navy
Camisole: Apt 9 (Kohl's)
Cardigan: Cherokee
Shoes: diba (DSW)
Accessories: cuff (gift from my mom), earrings from Forever 21,
Fossil watch, Livestrong bracelet, Coach bracelets


 Link-up Suggestions:
  • follow the hosts on twitter: @FamilyNLifeLV@Char__Latte, @MrsFitLibrarian@MCMmama@RunCupcake
  • Feel free to follow us all via RSS as well so you never miss a Sweat to Street post!
  • Snag a button and share the fun!!
  • Sharing is caring! Be sure to visit pages participating in the link up!
  • Feel free to share this link up on your own blog by grabbing the code here! get the InLinkz code
  • HAVE FUN!
Remember if you don't link up, we can't choose you to be next week's featured blogger! We are so excited to see all the fashions that are shared each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment