Monday, July 22, 2013

Drum Roll Please....

*click the picture to enlarge*

AHHHH!!!!!!!!

That's me!!! 1st place!!!

I did it, you guys! I finally won my class and I am over the moon!
*as you can tell by all of the exclamation points!!!!!!*




I am filled with so much emotion right now that I can't even think straight.

Three long years. 
Three years filled with sacrifice, training, 
doubt, uncertainty,
tears, highs, lows, and more.

Three years ago I stepped on stage at the NPC AZ Open 
for the first time and I placed last.
I stepped on that same stage last year and placed 5th.
It felt like redemption and I was proud of myself.

I stepped on the same stage again last weekend 
and Saturday I walked away with the win. 

I guess the saying below is true.....who knew?? :)




23 comments:

  1. =D
    So happy for you!!!
    Gorgeous, and so deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! So excited and happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger is finally letting me comment! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. YOU'RE SO AMAHHHHHHZING!!!

    So proud of your hard work, I really look up to your persistence. You deserved every second of that win!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger is finally letting me comment! Thank you for all of your kind words and support - you are incredible!

      Delete
  4. I am SO proud of you!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I remember hitting a show with you in, what? 2010? Looky where you're at now! I am so excited for you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger is finally letting me comment! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING - you have been with me since the beginning & I am so appreciative!!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Blogger is finally letting me comment! Thank you, Heidi!

      Delete
  6. Awesome! Bigger things are coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger is finally letting me comment! Thank you! From your lips to the Figure Gods' ears :)

      Delete
  7. So proud of you and all of your hard work and dedication. :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger is finally letting me comment! Crystal - you keep me focused & motivated woman! :)

      Delete
  8. I am so flippin' excited for you!!!!!!!! How amazing you look... wow. Nothing beats hard work. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger is finally letting me comment! Thank you so much, Laura! What an experience!

      Delete
  9. CONGRATS!! That's SO amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger is finally letting me comment! Thank you!

      Delete
  10. SO proud of you! Your worked your ass off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger is finally letting me comment! Aww...thank you, Faith! I'm just so happy...still...lol!

      Delete
  11. Amazing! YES!!! Hooray! You are awesome in every way!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger is finally letting me comment! Thank you so much, D! Your positive words, support, encouragement, and total badassery (I just made up a word) mean the world to me!

      Delete
  12. I realize I am behind on reading but well done!! You look awesome!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete