Thursday, February 6, 2014

February Promises

I'm not sure if any of you follow Nicole Wilkins on Facebook or Instagram but a few days ago she posted the picture below:

photo credit:
Official Facebook page of Nicole Wilkins

It got me thinking about the things I would like to do more of, start doing, stop doing, you get the idea...in the month of February. While it's the shortest month of the year, I still want to make it a productive one. So, here are my February promises!


I will make more time for laughing, relaxing, and being 
present in the moment, especially with The Princess!!


I will continue experimenting with my hair and
loving it in its natural state.



I will go on a sushi date with my mister at least twice this month
and I won't even make him pay :)


I promise to have more fun with my nephew, Action Jaxon. 
The cutie needs to see his Aunt T more than once a week! 



I promise to continue to stand firm in what I know is true.
I will not take less than I deserve. 
I will not allow people to run over me.
I will not be treated like I'm not a priority.



I will stop rushing and will slow down long
enough to enjoy the sunset.

And my last promise of the month....


I will take a damn selfie whenever I feel the need,
no matter how much I'm teased about it :)

1 comment: