Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sweat to Street Sunday #7

Welcome to Sweat to Street Sunday's!

Each week my fabulously fit co-hosts and I will link up with one everyday outfit AND one fitness outfit that we love!
"Fashion" "Fitness" "FitFluential" "Fashion Link Up" "Fitness Clothing"
Meet Your Hosts!

Family and Life in Las Vegas (Emily)
Wild Things RUN Free (Charlotte)
Running and Cupcakes (Samantha)
MCM Mama (Erika)
Boobs, Barbells, and Broccoli (Tenecia)

***IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW SWEAT TO STREET ON TWITTER OR PLAN ON TWEETING YOUR POST, PLEASE USE THE HASHTAG #SweatToStreet***

Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related.
Every week we spotlight one awesome blogger who links up with us in the previous week! Our way of thanking you for sharing your fabulous/fun/fitness style!

This week's featured blogger: Stacy from The Karate Nurse

"Sweat To Street" "Fitness" "Fashion"

Woo hoo! Go Stacy!! This is one incredible woman - you MUST check out her blog!!

SWEAT!!!

Leg day is always going to consist of a brutal workout that leaves me 
with shaky legs and the feeling that 
I'm thisclose to throwing up!

I'm trying not to show how queasy I'm feeling in this pic thus
the fake smile...lol...I think I failed :)


Shirt: Forever 21
Bra: Champion USA
Shorts: Nike
Shoes: Vibram Bikilas
Accessories: Livestrong bracelet, lifting straps that I stole from Tom, 
ipod, gallon of water from Fry's 


STREET!!!

Tom & The Princess were hangin' out at my 
in-laws Friday night so I decided to head to the gym after work.

Luckily I remembered to snap a pic of my outfit before
I changed into my grubby good workout clothes ;)


Shirt: iz Beyer (Kohl's)
Jeans: Lucky Jeans
Boots: Antonio Melani (Dillard's)
Accessories: earrings from H & M, cuff (gift from my mom),
Fossil watch, Coach bracelets, diamond necklace from 
McGuire's Jewelers
(it was a gift from Tom on our wedding day)

Link-up Suggestions:

Remember if you don't link up, we can't choose you to be next week's featured blogger!
We are so excited to see all the fashions that are shared each week!



1 comment: