Friday, May 10, 2013

Now I Can Breathe

The pictures below have been my life for the past few days...

We went from this....



To this....


Tom telling The Princess stories while we waited to go to the operating room



When The Princess slept, I would try to do the same.

I am happy to report that The Princess is home, resting, and recovering beautifully.

I have some incredible news that I can't wait to share with y'all but it will have to hold until Monday! Have a wonderful weekend and to those of you who moms, Happy Mother's Day!!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day! I'm glad your daughter is ok I know how scary that must have been for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness!!! glad the princess is home now!!!
    sending hugs and prayers your way! cant wait to hear the good news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the Princess is home and recovering. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad she is fine. I can't imagine how the two of you were feeling. Keeping princess in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So relieved to hear the Princess is healthy and recovering!!! Take care T!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that she is doing better now that she is home T. XOXO

    ReplyDelete