Monday, February 21, 2011

Through The Eyes Of My Blackberry

I had today off....Tom was working at the fire station (I did stop by to visit him before I hit the gym!)...and The Princess had school....so here's what I did with my day through the "eyes" of my Blackberry!!

After getting back from the gym, I put on a pair of Lucky jeans I haven't worn in over a year!
Can I get a "woot woot"?? :)

 My attempt at lookin' sassy...lol..I'm a dork!

 My version of heaven on Earth ;)

 I love leaving with these bags full of goodies!!!

The item I'm most excited about - my new WonderWoman lipglass!!
Isn't the packaging so cute??

 WonderWoman!!

I also treated myself to a movie...I'll admit it...I have a crush on Liam Neeson!

I also stopped by a cupcake shop and bought some cupcakes for my Mom. I dropped them off at her work and hung out with her for a bit. I didn't get any pictures of that because I'm a knucklehead and I left my phone in the car!

All in all, it was a really nice day off!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great relaxing day. Those are much needed from time to time. And Congrats on the jeans! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun day! How was the movie? LOVE the lip gloss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like such a fun day! I love Wonder Woman and the packaging on that is adorable. It would be hard to pass up on! I love the pictures you took as you went about your day. It's fun to get to be a part of the way you spent your day....cool post!

    ReplyDelete