Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sweat to Street Sundays #16

Welcome to Sweat to Street Sundays!
Each week my fabulously fit co-hosts and I will link up with one everyday outfit AND one fitness outfit that we love!
"Fashion" "Fitness" "FitFluential" "Fashion Link Up" "Fitness Clothing"
Meet Your Hosts! 
Running and Cupcakes (Samantha) 
MCM Mama (Erika) 

***IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW SWEAT TO STREET ON TWITTER OR PLAN ON TWEETING YOUR POST, PLEASE USE THE HASHTAG #SweatToStreet***
Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related.
Every week we spotlight one awesome blogger who links up with us in the previous week! Our way of thanking you for sharing your fabulous/fun/fitness style!


We NEED you to link up so we can feature your incredible blog 
and your kick ass fashion sense!


SWEAT!!!

Time has been moving so fast! I didn't
realize I hadn't taken a picture of
one of my sweat outfits until it was the 
end of the week and I was throwing my
stinky sweaty gym clothes into the washer!

The pic below is not from this past week but
I did wear the outfit...for what might be the
1 millionth time :)


Shirt: Forever 21
Bra: Fruit of the Loom
Shorts: Nike
Shoes: Vibrams - Bikilas
Accessories: Livestrong bracelet, ipod, water jug (#jugnation)

STREET!!!

One of the great things about living in AZ is
you get to wear cute sleeveless dresses pretty
much year round!! I was so excited when I
found this dress on the rack because I knew
I would be able to dress it up or down depending
on my mood & the occasion!


Dress: H & M
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Accessories: earrings from Target, Livestrong & Coach bracelets,
Fossil watch

Link-up Suggestions:
Remember if you don't link up, we can't choose you to be next week's featured blogger!

We are so excited to see all the fashions that are shared each week!

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say Tenecia that I love, love, love the definition in your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I always say my goal is to have arms like Angela Bassett in What's Love Got To Do With It! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say you have achieved your goal! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete