Thursday, March 17, 2011

That's What's Up Thursday


The first time Gwen Stefani appeared before my eyes, I was in love.
She was sassy, had style, and could sing her butt off.
She also had the best set of abs I had ever seen!!!

You know what else I love about Gwen - she doesn't lie about the work
it takes to have the body she does. In interviews, she's blatantly honest
about the amount of time she has to spend in the gym and the
type of dieting she has to do to look this good.
Check out this interview with Gwen where she talks about what it takes
to maintain her bod.
Her honesty is refreshing!!!

Gwen Stefani - now that's what's up!!

1 comment:

  1. I was just talking about her the other day to Harley about how one time "Muscle & Fitness Hers" put Kim Kardashian??? on the cover and I said why in the world would they use her and include her "workout" when there are celebrities such as Pink who are more in my opinion "fit"? Oh course, M & F Hers has not asked my opinion yet. lol

    ReplyDelete