Monday, March 7, 2011

You Like Him...You Really Really Like Him :)

Thank you guys for all of your sweet comments on Tommy's guest post! I think I'm going to try and have him do some training posts/videos in the near future. I might as well put all of those pictures & videos he thinks I don't see him taking while we're working out to good use...lol!

I wanted to quickly respond to the comment below because I've been asked similar questions recently.

By Amanda - OMG you look AWESOME !!!!! i'm dying to know how much were you lifting in all these photos? your hubby seem to be a sweetie (hahaha until he makes you do something you dont want to !!)

First, thank you Amanda for your kind words! Tommy is just like The Princess....he has the face of an angel but the heart of a devil ;) In the video clip and photos, I'm lifting....10 & 15 lbs....I know...I think I heard you gasp all the way over here :) Since I'm pretty muscular already, I've been lifting what is, FOR ME, fairly light this prep. The portion of the workout that you got a brief glimpse of was brutal, even with lighter weights, so that just goes to show you that you don't have to throw around ridiculous amounts of weight to get your workout on...at least that's what I keep telling myself ;)


Sunday marked 6 weeks out and I'm fairly pleased with the direction that I seem to be going in. I decided to pull out my old competition suit for this round of progress pics. I forgot how small that damn thing is!! Of course the man who lives at the end of our street was having a yard sale when we walked out to take the pictures....umm...yeah...awkward! Also, I can't stop staring at my butt in the pic above. It looks so bubblicious...I can't decide if that's a good thing or not!


So check-in went ok....cardio has been increased but no changes to the diet. This week, I'm going to focus on perfecting my I'm a dork relaxed pose and starting my list of all the things that need to be done before the show. I hope I have enough paper!

I leave you with this quote -

"If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat." - Herschel Walker

4 comments:

  1. Posing looks great and momma you look even hotter! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, WOW. That's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look great! The booty? I love it! I'm jealous of it =) And I'm even more jealous that you get to take those pictures outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog, love it! You look awesome! Great quote too!

    ReplyDelete