Friday, November 9, 2012

Here We Ggggooooo!!!!



Ladies and gentlemen, it's that time again. It's time for me to hit the stage for my last competition of the year, the NPC Western Regional!




This is what I looked like yesterday afternoon. I am happy to say that I continue to tighten up and I'm crossing my fingers the physique I'm presenting to the judges is sufficient enough for a top 3 placing.

I've got my blinders on, my motivational music on my ipod, and I'm going to put the video below on repeat until the moment I leave the hotel to go to the venue.



Less than 3 hours until show time. Everything I've done is for this moment.

Let's do the damn thang.

4 comments:

  1. eeeek!!!!!!
    im so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!
    cant wait for a recap and pics!
    rock that stage and HAVE FUN!!!!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. Rock that stage, lady!

    ReplyDelete