Monday, April 11, 2011

It Might Get Ugly

I'm heated.

I'm pissed.

I'm so angry that I can literally feel the blood boiling inside my body.

That can't be good....especially this week, right???!?!

I'm having some issues with my suit...my beautiful suit that I've been longing for since I placed my order for it in February....

I will go into the whole sordid story next week. I plan on doing a whole prep and show recap and review.

As I'm literally saying more curse words than any person should say, my Blackberry notifies me that I have a new email. I open the email, read, and begin to cackle like one of the hyenas from The Lion King. It was just what I needed to take my focus off of my anger, lift my spirits, and remind me that somehow it WILL all work out!

Here are some excerpts from the email -

Dear Twilight Fans,
Please realize that because vampires are dead and have no blood pumping through them, they can never get an erection. Enjoy fantasizing about that.
Sincerely,
Logic

Dear Batman,
What was your power again?
Sincerely,
Superman

Dear Ugly People,
You're welcome.
Sincerely,
Alcohol

Dear iPhone,
Please stop spellchecking all of my rude words into nice words. You piece of shut.
Sincerely,
Every iPhone User

If it didn't make you cackle like a hyena, I hope it at least made you smirk :)

6 comments:

  1. :D
    girl!!!!
    hang in there with the suit thing!
    things WILL work out! please dont stress cause stress makes ya bloat over!
    sending warm positive vibes your way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey I hope everythign is okay!

    .... and thank you for the laugh this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is awesome! I love the alcohol and iphone one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I've been thinking about you this week and am getting excited! Hopefully you can de-stress and get through this week okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure it will all workout T! This is YOUR week!

    Thanks for sharing that email... it made me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was awesome! Thanks for the laugh T!

    I'm with Ana. It's your week woman!!!
    xo
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete