Friday, April 15, 2011

Stick A Fork In It

It's one day away.

Holy crap....I just got queasy & peed my pants....



Tom and I spent the day "exploring" Anaheim...that just means we did a practice drive to the venue to see how long it will take tomorrow...went to an outdoor mall near Disneyland where I spent way too much on AWESOME accessories (but I needed wanted them...lol!)....had lunch or should I say Tom had pizza, wings, and fries while I watched him (what a jerk! I'm kidding!!!)...quick stop at Big Lots to pick up some forgotten items....and now we're loungin' at the hotel watching a movie....

We took these pictures this morning to send off to The Boss to make sure the body was coming together like it needed to. I guess you can say I have no shame because these were taken in our hotel's parking lot while guests were parking their cars (as you can see in the background of the front pose pic...he he) and the cleaning staff were walking around :) Also, here's the suit...I hate to say it but....I love it!





I'm scared....I'm nervous...I want to do well & not disappoint everyone....so yeah....that's where I'm at. Tom said to me, "You've put in the work. Put yourself on cruise control and rock the hell outta that stage tomorrow."

Here's me practicing "rockin' it"....



Tomorrow the practice is over and it will be time for the real thing.

Let's see what I can do!

4 comments:

  1. YOU.LOOK.AMAZING!
    NUFF SAID.
    NOW ROCK AND ROLL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time tomorrow! You look fantastic!!! I'll be there. I'll say hi if I see you. ROCK THAT STAGE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROCK THAT STAGE GIRL! You look AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - you look great. Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete