Friday, December 24, 2010

I'm Not One of The Three Wise Men

No gifts of gold, frankincense, or myrrh for you but I do come bearing gifts! Three things I know you will enjoy!!

1) Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies - I don't know how I found the blog How Sweet It Is but my inner fat girl is so happy I did! The Princess and I made these cookies last night and they were so fanfreakingtastic! Make a batch, pour yourself a drink, and just enjoy the madness that is the holiday season!

2) You Don't Know Jacques by OPI - the best nail polish color to have. Seriously. Even if you don't think dark colors look good on you, you MUST try this color. You can thank me later.

3) Ruben Studdard's version of This Christmas - I love myself some Donny Hathaway. The original version of This Christmas was my favorite until I heard Ruben sing the song. His velvety smooth voice is perfection and the exact reason why I believe only certain people should be allowed to sing Christmas songs (and I'm not referring to you, Britney Spears or Chris Brown!). Watch the video and tell me I'm wrong!!! :)



I'm taking the next couple of days off to celebrate Christmas with the ones I love. I wish you & yours a wonderful-merry-happy whatever holiday you celebrate! :)

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas T! Glad you are enjoying the holidays!

    I will have to try the OPI you mention. I am LOVING purples right now. In fact, I am wearing a deep purple right now. Just love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the only dark color that works on my pastey winter skin! LOL! Have a merry Christmas, Pretty!
    xo
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how sweet's blog! lots of yummy foods. enjoy your Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete