Sunday, May 8, 2011

Word 2 Your Mother

I thought I would share some pictures in honor of Mother's Day. I have been blessed, not only to have the World's Greatest Mother, but to be a mother as well. I have also been blessed with a wonderful mother-in-law who welcomed me into her family and let me become the woman in her son's life. I cannot forget the sweetest grandmother that has ever walked this Earth, my grandma Jean!

I honor those of you who are mothers and wish you a wonderful day!

"A mother is she who can take the place of all others but
whose place no one else can take."
*Cardinal Mermillod*














 

4 comments:

  1. AWE! I love the pictures!! Happy Mothers Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw want to look like you...i want to be inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pictures T!
    hope you had an awesome mothers day!!!!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smiled so much while looking at all of these pictures. :D Thank you.

    ReplyDelete