Monday, February 20, 2012

Decisions...Decisions...Decisions...

First up, decisions about shows! It occurred to me that I've been posting about my off-season quite frequently but I have yet to post about what 2012 shows I'm doing this off-season work for!

My tentative 2012 show schedule looks like:

NPC Terminator   July 14   Tucson, AZ
NPC AZ Open   July 20-21   Mesa, AZ
NPC Pacific USA   August 18   San Diego, CA

I say that this schedule is "tentative" because each week I keep changing my mind! Tom is to the point where he just nods when I start talking about show dates...lol! I do know that I will definitely be doing the NPC Terminator show again this year since it's in my hometown & I gotta represent! I will probably do a 16 week prep for the show which means I would begin prep in about 4 weeks...eek! I still have to have a talk with The Boss so we'll see when my actual prep start date is.

I also made the decision to change my hair! Yep, I gave up trying to grow out my hair and went this morning to have it chopped. I'm rockin' this look again...

Expressing my dislike for unsalted rice cakes :)
I need to be honest here. I was starting to feel blah...average...blah some more with my other so-called 'do and I was ready for a change. This mohawk type look is one of my favorites that I've rocked and I've been itchin' to go back to it. Who knows? I could go back to the bald look...it's hair....it will grow back :)


And the last decision I've made is to join Christie O. over at Average Moms Wear Capes in starting my week off in beast mode and maintaining that EVERY single day! Check out her Beast Mode Monday post and decide what you're going to do this week to be a beast.

I'm going to own the weights...I'm going to conquer the StairMonster...I'm going to prep my food...I'm going to stop complaining about being squishy...

My beast mode theme is:

17 comments:

  1. Yeah! I love the mohawk on you. It's sassy.
    I love that t-shirt!
    Git it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mohawk too! I dig short hair, especially when women rock it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love short hair too! I always seem to come back to it.

      Delete
  3. Love the hawk! I think you need to come and do a show in Utah ;) Just sayin'... we have Kai Green guest posing on October 13th.... would be so fun to meet you in person. I actually might head to SoCal and do a show sometime this year too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooooo.....you know I love myself some Kai Greene!!!

      Delete
  4. love the mohawk!!!!
    and 3 shows in 4 weeks???
    yeah,now THAT is beast mode baby!
    :D
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy, isn't it?!?! Hopefully my body holds up with this schedule - we'll see!

      Delete
  5. That looks like a good schedule to me! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the most hardcore librarian I've ever seen. Love the hair!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tess!!! I think I might be the most hardcore librarian the library branch I work at has ever seen :)

      Delete
  7. Woot! I love your hawk anyway. I dig my long hair, but am always SOOO jealous when a girl can pull off a short sassy cut!

    Love that you're doing the terminator again, time to own that hometown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm always jealous of girls with long lovely locks - we're never satisfied, are we ;)

      I plan on owning The Terminator show - I refuse to leave with anything less than the top spot - lol!

      Delete
  8. yeah, BEAST MODE! PUMP IT UP!!!! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete