Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mindless Ramble

I don't have anything substantial to write about tonight but I thought I would share a couple of the random thoughts that have been going through my head....


In the past few weeks, I have discovered Ghirardelli's Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Soiree. It has now become my obsession. I have no qualms about saying forget my protein shake, I'm having Ghirardelli's for breakfast! I realize that when prep starts I will have to give up this candy but to be honest, I'm not quite sure I can do it. I envision doing the ugly cry as Tom pries the bar out of my hand #scary

source
Why does Dana Linn Bailey insist on photoshopping her head onto my body?!?!? No joke - this is getting a bit out of control! lol!

Seriously, I'm a huge fan of DLB and was excited about her making her pro debut this past Saturday at the Desert Muscle Classic just up the road (ok...2 hours north on I-10) in Mesa, AZ. If you haven't had a chance to check out the pictures from the show, you can find them here.

source
There's a lot of talk about what exactly is the look of physique - I'm not sure what the answer is but I do know that I enjoy seeing DLB every time she steps on stage - she's a force to be reckoned with!


So there you have it. I have an obsession with dark chocolate and want to have the physique of DLB who obviously does NOT eat candy bars for breakfast or sip Rolling Rock beer with lime & salt while blogging (I'm not saying that I'm doing that now....stop rolling your eyes...I can feel your judgement all the way over here!)...

I think we can officially say there is no hope for me & I've lost my damn mind! :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG- one of the guys in my program brought in that exact chocolate bar on Valentines Day- we all followed him around begging for some! Smart guy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited I came across your blog! I can't wait to continue following you!
    http://walshfit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl,DLB seems to be photo-shopping a LOT theses days! she does the SAME thing to me!(well a few months back,not now as im sure she doesn't want to flaunt an ever growing bowling ball)imagine that!maybe we should start charging her for taking all the credit!
    :D

    ReplyDelete