Friday, October 1, 2010

F%*k You Friday

I'd like to take a moment to say "f%*k you" to something that pissed me off this week...Sorry, Mom for cursing!

I'm happy that I'm dropping weight...that's the whole point of what I'm doing right...lean out so my muscles are POPPIN' when I step on stage....I get it...

BUT.....I'm not happy about the fact that I've looked down at my girls and there's frickin' space between my boob and my bra. Yep....I'm talkin' about boob shrinkage!! NOT COOL!!!! Can my thighs shrink instead?!?! What the heck?!?!

So there you go, f%*k you to boob shrinkage. You may stop now!

I leave you with a great song by Cee Lo Green that goes along with today's theme (do not watch if you have ears that are sensitive to the word "f%*k"..lol..)



1 comment:

  1. Love the song. LOLOLOL!

    That is my theme song for the week. An emotionally tough week for sure!

    I guess you must be feeling it too!

    Your body is telling you....okay, so ya wanna get leaner? Okay, lemme see what I can do.....how about attacking da boobs? Hmm...sounds good to me.

    Appropriate song :o)

    http://gititgirlaz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete