Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Mile A Minute...

My brain is a big jumbled mess. I seriously feel like there are 345667233 things going on and my brain is barely processing number 1!!! Let’s start with the fact that I have yet to complete and send in my registration from for the show. Technically I have another couple of weeks before the deadline but the way I have been forgetting things lately, it would be best to not risk it and get the damn thing sent in! Other things I haven’t taken care of are booking the hotel, ordering my tanner, scheduling my waxing appointment, scheduling my haircut and ordering Tom’s tickets. Yep…I’ve been slacking… :)

I started this post with a clear idea of what I wanted to write about and now I can’t remember what I wanted to share with y’all!!!!

Damn diet brain!!

I’ll be back when I can remember….

No comments:

Post a Comment