Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Need Caffeine, Stat!!

I need an espresso!!! I had a TERRIBLE time sleeping last night! For whatever reason, my body didn’t want to shut down so instead of tossing & turning in the bed, I parked myself on the couch and watched shows on my dvr. It’s no longer 92%...woot woot…lol! Really though, it’s a shame that I have so many shows recorded and no time to watch them (Jason Morgan from General Hospital, I promise we’ll be together soon!). While I tried to make myself fall asleep, I thought about this week’s Project Tasteless challenge . I have an idea of what I want to make but it’s going to be a matter of getting it all to come together…we shall see….

Tom tried to kill me yesterday. Ok, I exaggerate but the leg workout he put me through was KILLER! There were a couple of times where I burped and wasn’t sure if it was going to be a burp or I was going to throw up. TMI, I know but have you ever had that??? I forgot my notebook to log my workout so I can’t tell you exact numbers but I definitely know there were weighted lunges, sumo deadlifts, stiff-legged deadlifts, hack squats, leg curls, and leg extensions! Good Lord!!!!!

I received my plan for peak week (can you believe it’s only a few days away?!?!?) and it’s going to be interesting. I sent Tom a text that said, “Got the peak week plan. I’m scared.” His reply (which was typical Tom) was “Be strong! You’ve made it this far!” so that’s what I’m going to do! I’m going to listen to Maino’s “All the Above”, Jamie Foxx’s “Winner”, and DJ Khaled’s “All I Do Is Win” on repeat for the next 9 days just so I don’t lose my focus. Ok…that’s a little extreme…but I’m definitely only listening to songs that make me feel like I can kick in doors like a member of a SWAT team and take names….what songs make you feel this way?

2 comments:

  1. I highly suggest you add "I made it" by... kevin rudolfph? ... to that playlist! :) Enjoy peak week chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it- yes!! I also say Eminem's Not Afraid. Good luck with peak weak. I felt like a total freak. My husband would tell my kids, "mommy's not mad at you, she just needs some carbs." But like Tom said, be strong, see the end result and know you get to have some yummy food when it's all over!! Good luck, you'll do great! =)

    ReplyDelete