Saturday, October 2, 2010

Progress Report

Saturday equals check-in day for me so I crawled out of bed this morning, threw on my bikini, and marched outside in my clear heels for progress pictures. Below are my pictures for you to pick apart :)



I'm not disappointed with the pictures this week. In fact, when my husband showed them to me I was pleasantly surprised! That may sound weird but when you look at yourself every day, it's hard to see the changes your body is making. I like the way my legs are leaning out - last show I felt like they were one of the main reasons I didn't place higher. My back is coming in nicely but I would like to see more detail.

So, the plan for the next week remains the same. Fasted cardio each day and weight training at least 3 times throughout the week. Diet will still consist of 6-8 meals of the usual good stuff. It's funny because I don't taste food anymore. Whether I'm in the car, at work, or at home I just shovel it in with no thoughts about taste or lack thereof!


One week closer to the stage. I have a list of things I need to get done before "Show Day" but I don't feel stressed or panicked....yet!!


Enjoy your Saturday! I'm off the movies with my hubby and princess!

2 comments:

  1. I think you look awesome. You have come a long way in what really seems a short period of time, but that is cause you were doing all the hard work while we are watching. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! I am not familiar with competitions, but you look tall, lean and totally rock a bikini!

    ReplyDelete