Monday, October 18, 2010

Update....








My anniversary was this past Saturday - Tom and I celebrated 6 years of marriage. We’ve been together for 10 years and we have managed to not claw each other’s eyeballs out :) We celebrated by going to a baptism for our friends’ son, hangin’ out at their house afterward, visiting my in-laws, and then watching the U of A game at a bar near our house. Yep…it was such a romantic anniversary….lol! We actually had a lot of fun and “celebrating” this way is more our style as opposed to dinner by candlight or something along those lines :)

We also celebrated by going to the gym on Sunday and while we didn’t work out together, Tom still managed to be close enough to smack me on the butt while I was doing deadlifts. What can I say? He likes my bootay :) I really enjoyed my workout yesterday – HEAVY back and I finished off with some leg stuff. I’m trying to tighten up my hammies and the jury is still out as to whether or not I’m doing a good job!


My weekly check-in went pretty well, I suppose. I’m dropping small amounts of weight but of course, not enough for me to be satisfied! You know me, NEVER satisfied…lol!! No changes to diet or training at this point but I have a feeling something will be shifting soon even if SOMEONE (aka my diet guru) is keeping quiet!! You will be proud to know that I did cross off some items on my “to do” list! Tom’s tickets have been ordered and so has my tanner and XPel! Also, I made my appointment for my brazilian (Dear Lord, help me!) and brow wax. But I haven’t done the most important thing….registration form!!! Yep…I’m still draggin’ my feet…and I can’t figure out why..????

I have about 20 days or so until my show….oh crap….I think I just threw up a little bit…

5 comments:

  1. You are doing great!! You are dragging your feet with registration because once you send that in, it's done, you have to do it. It's set in stone and there's no turning back =) Your bootay looks fabulous by the way =) Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa!!! I printed the form today and will be sending it out tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking awesome! Your abs look nice and tight...You're going to rock the stage!

    ReplyDelete