Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jabbed In The Arm

Guess who received their flu shot today?!?! That's right - me!!! My employer offers flu shots each year as a part of the Employee Wellness program and today was the day to get jabbed in the arm. Of course the shots were being given after I returned from my lunchtime workout (arms and shoulders - woot woot!!) so I'm not sure if the soreness in my arm is due to the workout, shot, or combination of the two!

I'm anxiously waiting for the new copy of Muscle & Fitness Hers to arrive on newsstands....Courtney West is on the cover and I'm not gonna lie....I have a bit of a girl crush on her :)

That's about all the excitement that has taken place today...I'll try to be more interesting tomorrow...lol....

I'm off to watch Modern Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment